Covid Reopening Procedures
What can I expect when Earthie reopens following the lifting of Covid-19 restrictions?
On 13 June 2020 the Earthie studio will reopen after almost 3 months of being closed to the public.
We take seriously our responsibilities under the NSW Public Health Order and health and safety legislation.
We’re taking these extra steps to keep us all safe:
- Teachers will not teach if they have any flu or cold like symptoms or have been feeling unwell.
- We have increased cleaning procedures in the studio.
- There will be a hand sanitising station available upon entry.
- We’re currently limiting the number of people in the studio at any one time to 10 people, this will be reassessed in line with any changes to government directions.
- Students are requested to bring their own equipment including mats, bolsters, blocks and blankets.
- Yoga mat placement is marked to ensure appropriate physical distancing.
- Everyone will need to maintain 1.5 metres between one another.
- You will need to book your spot in a class, please text Josh via 0434 246 874 with your preferred class and you will receive a reply to confirm your spot.
- Class payment is either cash in the studio or via bank transfer directly to the teacher (bank details for each teach are listed on the timetable page)
What can I do to help stop the spread of Covid-19?
- The very most important thing: If you are feeling unwell, please stay home!
- Leave the studio as requested by a teacher if you are showing any flu or cold like symptoms.
- Please remain on your mat whilst practicing yoga and maintain 1.5 metres from other people.
- Please sign in each time you visit the studio for contact tracing purposes.